mvcommercial.com | mvcommercial.co.uk | mvtruckrental.co.uk | mvassetfinance.co.uk
Information we collect from visitors
If you submit information via our “contact us form”, we only use this information to complete the query as requested.
Our Cookies Policy
Cookies are pieces of data created when you visit a site, and contain a unique, anonymous number. They are stored in the cookie directory of your hard drive, and do not expire at the end of your session. Cookies do not contain any personal information about you and cannot be used to identify an individual user. But personal information that we store about you may be linked, by us, to the information stored in and obtained from cookies. If you choose not to accept the cookie, this will not affect your access to the majority of facilities available on our website.
Some example of common purposes for which our cookies might be used include (a) to recognise a computer when a user visits our website (b) to track a user as the user navigates our website (c) to enable the use of a shopping cart on our website (d) to improve the website’s usability (e) to analyse the use of our website including its administration (f) to prevent fraud and improve the security of our website (g) to personalise our website for a user and (h) to target advertisements which may be of particular interest to you as a user.
You can either block or delete our cookies:
Most browsers allow you to refuse to accept cookies. For example:
- in Internet Explorer (version 9) you can block cookies using the cookie handling override settings available by clicking “Tools”, “Internet Options”, “Privacy” and then “Advanced”;
- in Firefox (version 16) you can block all cookies by clicking “Tools”, “Options”, “Privacy”, selecting “Use custom settings for history” from the drop-down menu, and unticking “Accept cookies from site”; and
- in Chrome (version 23) you can block all cookies by accessing the “Customise and control” menu, and clicking “Settings”, “Show advanced settings” and “Content Settings” and then selecting “Block sites from setting any data” under the “Cookies” heading.
If you block cookies, you will not be able to use all the features of our website.
You can delete cookies already stored on your computer. For example:
- in Internet Explorer (version 9), you must manually delete cookie files (you can find instructions for doing so at http://support.microsoft.com/kb/278835);
- in Firefox (version 16) you can delete cookies by clicking “Tools”, “Options”, “Privacy” and then “Show cookies” and then clicking “Remove All Cookies”; and
- in Chrome (version 23) you can delete all cookies by accessing the “Customise and control” menu and clicking “Settings,” “Show advanced settings” and “Clear browsing data” and then selecting “Delete cookies and other site and plug-in data) before clicking “Clear browsing data”.
Again, if you decide to delete cookies, this will have a negative impact on the usability of many websites including our own.
This website is owned and operated by MV Commercial Ltd.
If you have any questions about our cookies or our cookies policy, please contact us:
- by email: [email protected]
- by telephone: 0800 862 0127
- by post: MV Commercial Ltd, Airdrie Depot, Ninian Road, Airdrie, ML6 9SE marked for the attention of Martin McDermid